RSS

hapi bfday ..Mummy !!

Happy birthday to mummy ...

25th of July, Sunny - Today is my mum's birthday ..on the other hand, my cousin has visited me on the same day too.. wawoo..i m pretty busy on that day!!

On this day, i get up a little bit early than normal day! bcs i had made a appointment v the dentist to have checked up with my teeth! ...Bored ~~

on the half way checking, my cousin has reached there! wawoo ..i m so excited to have a look on her bf ..haha ..we took them back tomy house from old town (rampai)..!~

Precious Lunnch
-----------------

after we had prepared, jay..wei ..Rui( wei's bf) and me went to midvalley to have our lunnch.im so hungry, bcs i have eat nothing ..pretty hungry ,..but luckily, within 20 min , we reached there.
We enjoy our lunnch in a thai Restauran! i had ordered a tomyam fried rice,! but ...it is too spicy 4 me ..i cnt even eat half of the rice..dear juz exchange the food v me ..! thank u .my dear ..!

i tot v will have a enjoyable time in the shopping mall, crazying shop ..,unfortunately , after our lunmch ..they planned to bac ..

thank u ..Wei nd Rui ..for buying a beautiful cake 4 my mum ..haha ..after they fecthed us bac , they continue on their plan ...hang out again ..i dnt know where r they going..but i m pretty tired on tat time.

JusCo
------
although im tired, but comes to "Shopping"..WAwoo ..iwill become passion ..after tat, Mei fong ,jay n me when to Jj..haha ..this times i bring along my little baby Kenneth ..

while v ( MF n ME ) are shopping, jay has done a great duty ..looking at my baby ..thank 4 ur loves ya ..my dear ..im so luckily to have u this Bf ..thank u ...he did a great job. .mayb in others eye ..it doesn't means anything, but 4 me ..i will add on the marks to him..

He bring KEnneth to playground n play there ..
i know he is a good person, caring and ..Gud person ..thank u my dear ..u makes my baby happy..same goes to me ..i will also feel happy to have u ...thank u ..He spend RM 8 for my kenenth ..haha ...kenneth is juz enjoying the playground ..

Dinner
--------
we had our Dinner at K.S ..we always do that when someone's bfday ..therefore , nothing is surprise!~~ but , daddy enter a wrong way , and make us waiting for so long for the dinner ...
8 something only v reached the place.. v r so hungry man ..fortunately , the food are fast ..if not ..wawoo
i think im faint ..wahaha

Happy Bfday
-------------

Happy bfday to u ..hapi bfday to u ..happii bfday to Mummy ,! happi Bfday to u ...
Mum , happy bfday .!! ~~

0 comments: